TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions (T&C) contained herein forms an Agreement regulating our relationship with regard to the use of MOSFET Technologies & its associate website by you. Please read this Agreement carefully. This Agreement is explicitly effective upon entering and using any data in this site or any other linked/affiliated sites of MOSFET Technologies or its partners. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions from time to time. Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
1. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of MOSFET website or affiliate you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of MOSFET Technologies.
3. MOSFET Technologies reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product without assigning any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
4. MOSFET Technologies shall not be held liable in any manner for any kind of fraud.
5. On receipt of your request for the product, MOSFET shall arrange to dispatch the product within the stipulated period. The stipulated period of delivery would be 15 days. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
6. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by MOSFET for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
7. MOSFET Technologies shall not be held liable for any delayed delivery of purchased goods due to, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of MOSFET Technologies.
8. The User expressly agrees that the use of services MOSFET site is at the User’s sole risk. The Services of MOSFET Technologies is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. MOSFET Technologies, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this Service. MOSFET does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although MOSFET’s current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
9. In no event shall MOSFET, its partners, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to products sold through it’s various platforms.
10. The User agrees to use the services provided by MOSFET, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
11. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. MOSFET reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), MOSFET has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of MOSFET website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
12. MOSFET Technologies will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries or service interruptions as may occur. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action.
13. Users who choose to access and/or use the site from other geographies and locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
14. The user expressly agrees that the use of services of MOSFET Technologies is at the user’s sole risk. The services of MOSFET is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. MOSFET, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this service. MOSFET Technologies does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information; although MOSFET’s current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between MOSFET Technologies. and the User.
15. The User shall defend and fully indemnify MOSFET Technologies and its officers, directors, partners, employees and agents from and against any damages, claims, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on the User’s behalf or by third parties as a result of the User’s access and/or use of the site.
16. This site/page is designed and created exclusively by MOSFET Technologies. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All titles, trademarks, trade names, brands, logos, ownership rights and intellectual property rights, including copyright, rest with MOSFET Technologies.
17. The User shall not at any time and/or by any means copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, transfer, republish, store, archive or use other than as intended at this site with or without alteration or modification, any of the works, designs, contents, trademarks, trade names, brands and logos without the prior written permission of MOSFET Technologies.
18. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes arising out or pertaining here to.
19. The decision of MOSFET Technologies in respect of any other terms and conditions outside the purview of the above shall be final and binding.